Hello I am new and want to learn a lot here

Gerrit Bruggink

Hello, I am Gerrit Bruggink from the Netherlands, I am 64 years old and I am no longer allowed to work because of my disability. That is why I recently started with figure sawing, I have an Einhell jigsaw I still have to learn everything.

Hello Gerit, welcome to the forum.  Glad to have you join us.  I took the liberty to get your entry translated be english is pretty much the common language here. Not a problem because it is easy to get things translated

Hallo Gerit, welkom op het forum. Blij dat je je bij ons aansluit. Ik nam de vrijheid om je inzending te laten vertalen in het Engels is hier vrijwel de gebruikelijke taal. Geen probleem, want het is gemakkelijk om dingen vertaald te krijgen

You've found the right place for scrolling, ask any and all questions here and you'll get plenty of helpful answers. Enjoy your time at the saw.

Je hebt de juiste plek gevonden om te scrollen, stel hier al je vragen en je krijgt tal van nuttige antwoorden. Geniet van je tijd bij de zaag. Hoop dat de vertaling goed is.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...