Jump to content

Recommended Posts

(Remove This Ad)

Posted

Marie, It's great you were able to visit with Paul. He speaks highly of your talent and I know you had a lot talk about. I noticed he was wearing his Marine t-shirt. Those guys are tough to keep down. Get well soon so we can talk again.

Posted

Thank you for the update on Paul. Glad to hear some minor tweaks of medicine let him have a good night. I pray those good days and nights continue to Improve. Good to hear that we can bring him some smiles and laughs. Look forward to continuing to hear more positive news on Paul’s improvements.

Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 8:58 AM, Scrappile said:

Dear friends, this is his son, I just read all these posts to my dad.  He was smiling and laughing!    Thank you.  The visit with Marie was amazing and I am very grateful I was able to meet her as well!     Thank you so much Marie for the update and words and very special thank you for your time to come see my dad.   Really really made his day!    As Marie mentioned, my dad's nights have been rough for him.    Yes the Marine in him does not do well confined, ha ha.   We tweaked his meds a bit and last night he had a good night.   Fingers crossed!     Thank you all for the blessing and prayers.  God is great and He answers!!!

It was my pleasure.  So good to see that he is coming along.  Tell him I already miss him! Lots of Hugs.  mc

Posted

A BIG surprise when I checked the forum today after a pause and learned that you had some medical issues.  It was certainly the best news to learn that you were making great progress with all of this.  My very best wishes to one of my best friends on this forum.     Dick Mira

Posted

Glad to hear more good news on Paul and his recovery. As Dorthy once said “there’s no place like home” and I’m sure Home will be great healing for Paul. 🙏🏻 Prayers continue for Paul, his family, and medical care providers including all his therapists working with him to continue improvement.

Posted

Scrappile is home now!  Already 10 times better than when he was in rehab just simply comfort of his own home.   Still a long ways to go but progress every day.  He really appreciates the comments and concern.  I had him on here today mousing through posts.   Right now the computer is a bit frustrating for him but doing anything is great therapy so making him login every now and then.   We will get him interacting on here shortly!   

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...