Facebook Exchange

Travis

I tried it through Firefox and I think it worked, thanks Kevin. This should be my page. I'm not trying to sell through the page yet but have family and friends that want to see what I cut so this page should work good for that also.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rustys-scrollsaw-crafts/1395808827359948?ref=profile

I just finished my 'free give away' on my Facebook promotion page and I thought it would be fun to have someone I have never met, chose my winning name. I had 873 entries and I gave her a choice of anything in my scrolling section. I had her call me so I could find out which piece she wanted. She was so excited and already knew what she wanted. I mailed it out to her this morning and added a wooden name for her little daughter. she later picked a number as my winner. I was delighted to find out that the person she selected was in the military. 

How is worked was i first wrote numbers and as each new person entered, I simply added their name to the next open number. I thought I would get about 50 new likes to my page by doing this but was overwhelmed and closed my contest early. It is worth every bit of my time to have so many people anxious to get one of my wood pieces for free. I will probably do this on an annual basis. I have gotten people from all over the world and the US as well. A good way to promote your page.

Dick

heppnerguy

Hello everybody out there! This mite be a stupid question that I'm going to ask lol. so here it is. How do I create a facebook page for my scrollsaw work so it want be on my personal facebook page.

You need a personal page first, then you can create a group or page. Google it and all should be clear. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nick.

I checked the link and checked it out, then click on create page and it took me to a page that has six items on to create my page at but I don't know which one to create my page in. I don't have a business yet, but I do sell my project some times. so which one do i create my page in.

Local Business or place,    company organization or Institution,   Brand or Product,   Artist, band or public figure,   entertainment,  cause or community.

That's what I'm trying to figure out is wich one do I go to, to create the page in.

Thanks

Richard

Ok Thanks Clayton717 That is what I was trying to find out, and Thanks Nick @ Tinker-cove

Richard

• 3 weeks later...