Hello from California

Scrollcrazy

Hi all. This is a wonderful site. I just recently got back into scrolling after about 10 years. Loved it then, love it more now! My precious husband built me a wood shop and him and my 3 beautiful daughters stocked it with tools I could only imagine in my dreams. I am on disability with osteo and rheumatoid arthritis so, I have to pace myself. But, it's ok! I now have a place to go and be creative again. Even if it's just sitting in my shop and admiring all my pretty tools. It's very meditative and helps when the pain keeps me from scrolling. Thanks for this site!

Becky

Hi Becky, welcome to the Village.  I'm Marg from Australia.  Ladies are a bit out numbered here so its good to have some female company, though I must admit the guys are a laugh a minute sometimes.  So put your feet up and enjoy the fun.

Marg

Hi all. This is a wonderful site. I just recently got back into scrolling after about 10 years. Loved it then, love it more now! My precious husband built me a wood shop and him and my 3 beautiful daughters stocked it with tools I could only imagine in my dreams. I am on disability with osteo and rheumatoid arthritis so, I have to pace myself. But, it's ok! I now have a place to go and be creative again. Even if it's just sitting in my shop and admiring all my pretty tools. It's very meditative and helps when the pain keeps me from scrolling. Thanks for this site!

Becky

Me too! i hide from my arthritic pain every where scrolling.Your family has treated you like gold to have done what they did for you and the new shop.I can veggy out looking at all i've aquired through the years of scrolling .I to now have a bigger shop to set everything out and use when needed.No more pull it off the shelve and carry it outside.Best thing i ever did was find this club after i tryed scrolling by chance.Welcome aboard!Keep coming back!

Welcome to THE VILLAGE. We all are glad you have landed here and hope you find it a friendly place to hang out. My wife also has RA and so I can understand how difficult it is to do almost anything. I hope scrolling is a good medium for you. I am sure you probably have to be careful how long of a time you can scroll but what ever time you have with it is good time. I hope you log on often and get to know everyone here as it is a really great group of people here. 

Dick

heppnerguy

• 3 weeks later...