Wooden Teddy Bear moved!

redwine

Have any of the scrollers here that order products from The  Wooden Teddy Bear noticed that they have moved their operations out of Portland Oregon to a very small town, Spirit Lake, ID up close to the Canadian  border? I went to the separate site they still have for the FD blades and there was a notice that the office would not be open until Jan. 2nd due to inclement weather slowing down the move.

The address is also on  the new catalog just received. Just wondering why the move to that part of the world.

Erv

Have any of the scrollers here that order products from The  Wooden Teddy Bear noticed that they have moved their operations out of Portland Oregon to a very small town, Spirit Lake, ID up close to the Canadian  border? I went to the separate site they still have for the FD blades and there was a notice that the office would not be open until Jan. 2nd due to inclement weather slowing down the move.

The address is also on  the new catalog just received. Just wondering why the move to that part of the world.

Erv

Thanks for the info,i would have never known.My guess is ,be in the middle of the states to speed up delivery,bad guess,lol

I have been in that part of Idaho in the summer time to pick up a load of "Hops" that went to the brewer of Michelob beer. This particular farm was just about 1 mile from the border and as stated Idaho is a beautiful state and they do receive a lot of snow in that area. There has to be a good reason to move and hope it works out for them.

Erv