Please slow down

I wish all the other pattern designers would slow the heck down on making so many great patterns. I'm still trying to go through all the ones I got when I bought someone out last year and now every day another great pattern gets added to my pattern library from you all. Plus the designs I'm making. I will never get through them all. No actually thanks to all you designers that are still putting patterns out (free and pay) for us scrollers. With most everyone going to laser and cnc and now even 3d manufacturing. It's still not slowing down on awesome scroll saw patterns. Thanks again.

3 hours ago, TheWoodArtist said:

I wish all the other pattern designers would slow the heck down on making so many great patterns. I'm still trying to go through all the ones I got when I bought someone out last year and now every day another great pattern gets added to my pattern library from you all. Plus the designs I'm making. I will never get through them all. No actually thanks to all you designers that are still putting patterns out (free and pay) for us scrollers. With most everyone going to laser and cnc and now even 3d manufacturing. It's still not slowing down on awesome scroll saw patterns. Thanks again.

were old school here can't keep us down,your like the rest of us .More patterns than we will ever cut,better to have an abundance than nothing at all.