Steve Good - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

15 minutes ago, meflick said:

No, if you look at Travis’ first post, he started this about Jan. 3 2023 so this year. Some of us are just a little slow to post to it (but months not years 😉☺️). I kept meaning too, but would always forget to look through my photos of projects. When Jim added his, I had some time to look so added a few of mine I could track down. 🙂

Humm,  I must be seeing things again.  Some where I saw a post and would swear it had a date of 2019.  Well you will have to forgive me, please.  I get a little scrambled sometime and a whole lot scrambled other times.  Like I keep telling my wife,, you just have to work with me to keep me straight.🥺

10 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Humm,  I must be seeing things again.  Some where I saw a post and would swear it had a date of 2019.  Well you will have to forgive me, please.  I get a little scrambled sometime and a whole lot scrambled other times.  Like I keep telling my wife,, you just have to work with me to keep me straight.🥺

Heh.  Top of page 3, Barb Enders commented on Jan 19, and after seeing your previous post I totally read that as "Month Year".  No worries!!  Coffee and sawdust help put things back into order.  :)

13 hours ago, Scrappile said:

No worries Paul, we are all here to try to keep us all straight aren’t we? 🙂 Besides, it is not that uncommon for an old thread to suddenly get bumped up after laying dormant for a long time, then others start replying on it. 😉 So much so that I have learned (as it seems you have) to start looking at dates before replying. ☺️ it was probably like RabidAllen noted and a simple glance at a date on another post from a day of 19. 

• 4 months later...