Love - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

love_small.png

It's February, and Love is in the air!  This one is open to interpretation  Post a project you are making for your sweetheart!  Or how about a project showcasing something you love?  Something like a pet portrait, your favorite car, recreational activity?  Whatever you love, is fair game.  When you post, tell us a little about it.

Order for one of these came in yesterday and I was sold out of them so making another batch tomorrow.. Sheila Landry or Keith's design 

And then this little guy standing with his arms open.. Steve Good pattern..  I made these for my wife and kids way back when the pattern was first released. Thinking that was around 2010 ish?.. Didn't really make anything this year.. we have so much stuff that I've made over the years that I've kinda stopped making things for our house.. 

Love1.png

Love.png

I finished this the day before Valentines Day. I saw this message somewhere online, took a screen shot to remember it. When I decided to do this project I searched all over online for a pattern but couldn't locate one,  so made my own.

We were both in our 50's when we met.

20230214_090526.jpg

Edited by Hawk