Color Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

I just made this for an unbeliveable lady who attends our weekly BINGO games.  Our BINGO games are a fundraiser for the local Franciscan Friary and this amazing lady attends every week, because in spite of her trials, she belives that she should support the Friars.  I will present this to her tomorrow and I hope it will make her day just a little bit happier. 

C163E7F5-75DC-48E7-A27D-B6FF00E379F3.jpeg

16 hours ago, Hudson River Rick said:

I just made this for an unbeliveable lady who attends our weekly BINGO games.  Our BINGO games are a fundraiser for the local Franciscan Friary and this amazing lady attends every week, because in spite of her trials, she belives that she should support the Friars.  I will present this to her tomorrow and I hope it will make her day just a little bit happier. 

C163E7F5-75DC-48E7-A27D-B6FF00E379F3.jpeg

👌Great job! I'll bet she'll love it. 

7 hours ago, jerry walters said:

Love the John Deere combine. Grew up on the farm, my Dad had one. He would do custom combining.

Jerry

It was not all that difficult to make but a little challenging in some parts. I have made three of these for friends and family and some day, I may make one for myself

Dick

heppnerguy

5 hours ago, Randyw81 said:

When I first saw the color challenge, I was thinking that I don't do much with color.  After I looked through my files, I was surprised to see that I did more than I thought.

Butterfly cage.jpg

Cardinal.jpg

Eagle.jpg

Elves.jpg

Hummingbird box.jpg

I had those same feelings. I have tried to colorize quite a few projects, but most with poor results.

Dick

heppnerguy

This is a horse stall sign, made for a customer a few years `ago now.  Basically, shop scrap, painted with craft store paints. 
All designs were by T & E design.  Craft store pegs for hanging horse tack.  The rope sign hanger was from a weird one I found at $-tree. 

It was fun especially since I was told -"Your own way"--she did like it very much.

P1070303.JPG

I’ve done several I’ve shared more recently that I had cut on the. Saw, then carved, and painted so I didn’t want to show those again. So I decided to go back to some older ones I did where I used different woods to add “colors.”

”.IMG_2617.thumb.jpeg.67e222392662207e347ec5a745cf6888.jpeg

5109C220-EC00-403C-B13B-BF99FBFAB0EB.thumb.jpeg.2bc5c9e6157a58cbb0da59391f98461c.jpeg

Edited by meflick
Typos