Popular Post RPease Posted Friday at 03:36 PM Popular Post Posted Friday at 03:36 PM I thought I would share something that I made for my sister-in-law as a Christmas present. Certainly not up to most of the quality that I have seen on this site, but I hope to improve. wombatie, Wichman, ChelCass and 8 others 9 2 Quote
preprius Posted Friday at 05:27 PM Posted Friday at 05:27 PM (edited) Let me help a bit. Your cutting lines are pretty smooth. Dragons claws maybe too smooth. Flames i see some small variations which is good for flames they need jags and turns. The ovals that frame the dragon look realy tightly controlled. Yep really decent cutting. The flame circle could have something inside it. Which is where the creativity comes in. Add something to match the persons interests. What does dragons usually throw flames at? But I cant resist to not say, put a big $ sign in the circle. Mark Edited Saturday at 01:25 PM by preprius Sycamore67 1 Quote
malar Posted Saturday at 12:18 AM Posted Saturday at 12:18 AM Nice work! I've cut a few of those and there's a lot to it. I like it. Quote
barb.j.enders Posted Saturday at 11:16 AM Posted Saturday at 11:16 AM Well done. I am sure your sister-in-law will love it. Quote
Sycamore67 Posted Saturday at 12:04 PM Posted Saturday at 12:04 PM Really excellent cutting of a difficult pattern. I like it!!! Quote
Mike Crosa Posted Saturday at 03:34 PM Posted Saturday at 03:34 PM Very good cutting. Your sister in law is gonna love it. Quote
wombatie Posted yesterday at 04:25 AM Posted yesterday at 04:25 AM That is not a easy pattern to cut, but you did a terrific job. Well done. Marg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.