Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. Very nice cutting and framing. I like the red background myself.
  2. Kevin, I would appreciate a copy of the pattern for the physical therapist.  Going through therapy for a shoulder replacement and am getting to the piint I can work again and would like to give her something.

    Mike Crosa

  3. All I can say is WOW! Great cutting.
  4. Beautiful work. You are a master!
  5. Looks like you are on a roll. Great job!
  6. I bought one of those from Harbor Freight. They had them on special.
  7. Beautiful work.
  8. I was very sorry to hear of Steve's passing. I have been a fan since the mid 2000's when I got my first scroll saw. You will be missed.
  9. Hey John, Just got back into scrolling a few months ago and was happy to find you.  Its been about six years.  I still have the Christmas Ornament you sent and reminds me of you every time I hang it on the tree.  I notice you haven't been on in a while and hope everything is all right with you and yours.

     

    Mike

  10. Greg you are absolutely right about Necessity being the mother of invention. It makes the world go around.
  11. Very nice.
  12. Thanks for the tips. I recently purchased the scrollnado from Amazon but have not been able to do anything as about the same time, January 20, I had reverse shoulder surgery and cannot do much in the mechanical field. As some of you know, my shop is my patio and a garden shed. I have been using a vacuum cleaner but not having great sucess with collecting saw dust. I did install the vacuum outside of the storage shed (4 x 6 by 4.5 high), and it is ouside the shed and I am protected by the shed wall. Also it is a small vacuum 3 peak HP. So I am looking forward to installing it. Hopefully by Mid March.
  13. Frank, Beautiful work! Could you tell me the size of the piece?
  14. Congratulations! A beautiful piece.
  15. Agree great find and great scrolling. Going to have to frequent yard sales and thrift stores/
  16. Welcome to the Village. Be sure to take a tour of the site. A lot of patterns and help.
  17. Beautiful work. I especially liked the cat and the fishbowl.
  18. Agree the gnome is cute. The cutting is excellent.
  19. Great job on the Doodle. I did the sitting one. Also like the cross. I am going to have to try it.
  20. Amen to all said, Get well soon.
  21. I looked it up. Seems like a lot of money for what it is.
  22. My favorite for last year was hard to determine but finally I went with this one.
  23. Beautiful cutting and sentiment.
  24. Agree with all the comments.
×
×
  • Create New...