Christmas Ornaments - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

Ornaments (1).png

I was looking through our past scroll saw challenges, looking for a new December challenge.  I found it strange that even though we push Holiday Ornaments, with our Ornaments For Charity ebook and Personalized Ornament kits, we have never done an actual Ornament scroll saw challenge!  So this month, let's show off those ornaments!  Post a few pictures of your scrollsaw ornaments.  It would be fun to see what you've made.  Tell us a little bit about them while you're at it.  We'd even love to see them on the tree!

Happy Holidays!  Let's have some fun!  🎄

5 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

Beautiful cutting, Bob. Love your patterns. I've just finished up a batch of band sawn reindeer. Next up are scrolled Christmas ornaments. Hope mine turn out as nice as yours. Don't hold your breath,  though.

I'm only showing the best. Some of them went in the trash.

11 hours ago, Kris Martinson said:

This year I volunteered to make portrait ornaments for members of my church in exchange for donations to the church as "payment". Made 56, so far.

Bazaar Auction (4).JPG

Carol Woods.JPG

Carrie Patience 2023 1 (x2).jpg

Hagan (x8) (2).jpg

Linda Minnis (4).JPG

Linda Minnis (7).JPG

Vickie Jones (2).JPG

20230215 (2).jpg

For Samers.JPG

IMG_8269 (2).JPG

Maddie Ornament (1).jpg

Sonja's friends kids (1).JPG

Valentine 2023.JPG

I would love to know the origian of the Bless "Bless this Food" one.  I made one similar for my daughter but it was more of a plaque with script.  It has hung in her dinning room for years in a couple different houses, I like this one even better.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:39 PM, Scrappile said:

I would love to know the origian of the Bless "Bless this Food" one.  I made one similar for my daughter but it was more of a plaque with script.  It has hung in her dinning room for years in a couple different houses, I like this one even better.

It's just something I ran across online.

Well, I've pondered long enough on deciding what ones of the 150+ ornaments that I sell to post on here,LOL.. Honestly some of the best ones I like are actually done on the laser but I didn't want to offend anyone on the scroll saw site so I'll stick to the scroll sawn ones.. My favorites to make and most popular sellers are mostly career themed.. so I'll post a few of the more popular ones.. and a couple that I really like but really not popular sellers.. 

A Air Traffic.png

A Aussie.png

A BMX.png

A Deer.png

A Mason.png

A Nurse.png

A Painter.png

A Targer.png

A Wolf.png