Jump to content

Mike Crosa

SSV Patron
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mike Crosa

  1. Welcome to the Village from Miami, FL
  2. What everyone else says. A wonderful job cutting. You should be proud.
  3. Hope you have a fast recovery
  4. Welcome to the village.
  5. Nice cutting. Walnut?
  6. The idea of a cut out is good. May try it out. Thanks.
  7. Thanks to Manny M for the pattern. I used 1/4" Cherry and a Pegas #3. Cut like a dream. I really enjoyed the cutting and going to make a few more for friends and family.
  8. Agree wonderful work.
  9. Welcome to the Village from Miami, FL
  10. Agree excellent cutting and design.
  11. Kev, I think you will find it has changed a lot.
  12. Many accounting and bookkeeping softwares have come out through the years. One that comes to mind right now for the more basic business is WAVE accounting software. It even has a free copy that provides much of the bookkeeping requirements of the small one person business. Give it a look. I have a few clients on it and they love it. Mike
  13. Thanks all. I was thinking of putting a larger base on it, but decided to angle the base so that the letters tilted up a bit.
  14. Made a name plaque for my soon to be CPA, my Grandson
  15. Beautifully cut. He is loving it I'm sure.
  16. That's a great use of AI. Going to try it myself.
  17. You did a great job with your products and display. What did you find were your best sellers?
  18. Very nice. They are sure to love it.
  19. Got home today and found the usb package on my front doorstep. Who ever got it brought it to me. Can't wait to get into it. Mike
  20. Received message that the stick was delivered to my mailbox on Saturday. It is a lockbox typoe of mailbox. Any how no stick. I waited a few days and no joy. I have contacted the Steve Good family with the tracking number and perhaps they will have better luck than I am having with USPS.
  21. Congrats on your Pegas. I am very happy with mine. Thanks Denny.
  22. Welcome to the village.
×
×
  • Create New...