Steve Good - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

GoodChallenge.png

We all know Steve Good from Scroll Saw Workshop.  He's arguably the most prolific, and most well known pattern designers in the scrolling community.  He's turned out so many great patterns on a nearly daily basis.  His free pattern library will keep an average scroller busy for years!  Plus, he's very generous when sharing his knowledge and advice.  I think it's safe to say that most scrollers that have been around for a short bit have cut one or more of his patterns.  So I think this month's scroll saw challenge is to post a project you cut with a Steve Good pattern.  When you do, post a little backstory about your project.  Why did you choose that design?  Who did you make it for?  It'll be fun to see what you come up with!

Are you looking for a project?  Browse his free Pattern Catalog here:  https://www.stevedgood.com/catalog/index.php

• Travis pinned this topic
On 1/4/2023 at 5:31 AM, Dave Monk said:

I have done several of Steve Good's patterns. With some knowledge of inkskape you are able to change them up to make them more challenging as you continue your scroll saw journey.  The rose box was a segmented pattern he shared that I thought it would be nice on a box top done in intarsia. The cameo box was a fretwork box that I thought I might try doing it all inlayed. 

Rose Box2.jpg

Cameo Inlay2 Box.jpg

Awesome Dave