Steve Good - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

Like everyone else…just about every pattern I cut has been a Steve Good pattern. Let me see if I have any pictures…being kind of new to scrolling again, Steve’s patterns offer something for everyone. I like the patterns you cut and they make things, like the desk organizer and the trinket box. Building confidence in the fretwork. Cut another Steve Good fret pattern lastnight…don’t have pictures yet.

687CAD23-363B-4817-AF7F-12BAEDA6F730.jpeg

6017E026-0B48-4689-861D-2CFF300F2EAE.jpeg

Hi, I am new to scroll sawing. I modified the pattern a bit to hang on the wall. I wanted to cut something for a friend of my daughters. My daughter is an acholic. She got so bad binging during her Christmas holiday, she called her doctor and wanted to end it. During this time her friend tried so hard to get her into rehab. She was successful along with her husband and the rest of the family. She was a blessing to our family. I wanted to repay me as well as my other daughter's gratitude. So, I cut this, and my other daughter is burning a verse from the bible on the bottom. We will present it to her when we are finished.

325433026_872333777410740_4916316228913460193_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Deb Underhill said:

Hi, I am new to scroll sawing. I modified the pattern a bit to hang on the wall. I wanted to cut something for a friend of my daughters. My daughter is an acholic. She got so bad binging during her Christmas holiday, she called her doctor and wanted to end it. During this time her friend tried so hard to get her into rehab. She was successful along with her husband and the rest of the family. She was a blessing to our family. I wanted to repay me as well as my other daughter's gratitude. So, I cut this, and my other daughter is burning a verse from the bible on the bottom. We will present it to her when we are finished.

325433026_872333777410740_4916316228913460193_n.jpg

Deb welcome to the forum.  please introduce yourself, Very ice picture you have made.  Hope your daughter find the strength to help herself.